Are you looking for something really special?
Here at Islay Sea Adventures, we offer a range of private charters- from hosting international corporate events to bespoke island- hopping experiences. We can tailor a charter to your needs, whatever the occasion
Some of the types of boat charters we offer:
- Corporate entertainment trips for distilleries, businesses, and hotels
- Luxury seafood trip, complete with Islay whisky and a selection of local seafood produce including hand-dived scallops by your own personal diver
- Taxi to the mainland, Northern Ireland, and other Scottish islands (most commonly Jura, Gigha, Colonsay, although we can go further afield)
- Fast taxi transfers for golfers between golf courses. Such as between the Machrie (Islay), Ardfin (Jura), Machrihanish (Kintyre), and Port Rush (Northern Ireland)
- Private day trip to Ballycastle
- Private fishing experiences
- Boat hire for engagements, weddings, and birthday celebrations
- Private dawn charters. See the sun come up whilst sipping hot chocolate, surrounded by the beautiful wildlife and scenery
- Media work for documentaries, TV shows, movies etc.
- Private sunset cruise, watch the sun go down over Soldier’s Rock with a glass of Prosecco
- Surveys for Wildlife
- Private RIB Corryvreckan trips
- Whisky tours from the water- private taxi between distilleries (where accessible)
- Visit other islands further afield such as Iona, Staffa, Colonsay, Tiree and Lunga
Looking to capture your boat charter experience in style with professional photography?
Want a luxury private charter with extra comfort?
Why not upgrade to our newest boat – Queen of the Hebrides.
This 12.5-meter boat has a large deck space with seating and dinning, great to enjoy the scenery. Inside, we have a sofa style seating area with dining facilities, perfect for hosting guests and clients. There are kitchen and bathroom amenities too. Our air-suspension seats provide the highest comfort on longer journeys or bumpier crossings. The boat also has sleeping berths which can double as large storage areas. This is ideal for storing luggage and golf equipment, keeping the deck area clear for you to enjoy.
Looking for a Golf Transfer in style?
Here at Islay Sea Adventures, we offer a range of private transfers between different Golf Resorts & Courses.
These include those on the West Coast of Scotland, Northern Ireland and beyond.
This list is by no means exhaustive, and we will try our very best to accommodate any request, just get in touch via the contact form or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can accommodate up to 48 people at a time, when using four of our vessels.
"*" indicates required fields